- Just because a room is a color you don’t like doesn’t mean you can’t buy the house anyway. That’s totally why they make paint in colors you DO like!
- Even if the kitchen does not have stainless steel appliances and granite countertops (gasp!) you can still cook your meals in it, they won’t even taste funny.
- You just spent $50,000+ over your budget to buy a home!?! Sure hope you love Ramen Noodles!
- If you are looking for a home with “American” conveniences don’t move abroad, they probably don’t have the “American” conveniences you are looking for and if they do you will complain about it anyway because you are looking for “charm” and the “quintessential ” house. (use the blank for country of your choice).
|The eye roll|
- I know the house has no “man cave” but since it has bedrooms, bathrooms, and a kitchen you could probably still live there very happily.
- You had $40,000 for a reno yet you don’t understand why you can’t have your kitchen, bathroom, and basement done as well as your roof lifted to create a second story.
- No garbage disposal or dishwasher does not mean you check a house off your list, it means you throw your crap in the trash can and wash your dishes in the sink.
- You complain because the wall you want removed is going to cost an extra $2500 to make it safe but don’t blink and eye at the extra $8k you just spent on a chef grade stove?